Practice interpreting job ads
- Locate recent job ads for positions relevant to your career evolution and aspirations.
- Distil and note the key position requirements or criteria from the ads.
- Develop several questions likely or possible to come in interviews for the positions.
- Draft your best responses to the questions.
- Anticipate objections or criticisms for your responses, then draft counter-responses.
- Ask a friend or colleague to act as interviewer, asking you the questions and delivering...(continued)